106 healthy vegan recipes take you from famished to full in 30 minutes.
Vegan Recipes in 30 Minutes is the cookbook for busy vegans. Filled with healthy, whole food recipes that take 30 minutes or less from start to finish, this vegan cookbook makes it easy to prepare fresh and savory foods for every meal―no matter how little time you have.
New to vegan dining? Vegan Recipes in 30 Minutes contains bushels of useful information about why being vegan is good for you. Discover how to save money, reduce your waste, and protect the environment.
Vegan Recipes in 30 Minutes includes:
- 106 Fast and Easy Vegan Recipes―From Blueberry Chia Smoothies to Naked Burritos, sink your teeth into scrumptious vegan dishes that take 30 minutes or less to prepare and cook.
- Better Food for a Better Life―Learn about the health benefits of going vegan, as well as how to start a vegan diet, save money, and more.
- 7-Day Meal Plan―Ease yourself into vegan dining with a simple meal plan designed to be easy and delicious.
Savor delightful vegan food in no time with Vegan Recipes in 30 Minutes.
From the Publisher
SAMPLE RECIPE: Glazed Curried Carrots
Prep Time: 5 minutes // Cooking Time: 15 minutes // Serves: 6
Coated with a sweet-spicy sauce of curry and maple syrup, these just might beat your mom’s classic version as your favorite glazed carrot dish. Slice the carrots thinly so they will cook quickly, and simmer them gently with the maple syrup and curry until the sauce is reduced to a delicious glaze.
1. Place carrots in a large pot and cover with water. Cook on medium-high heat until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain the carrots, return to the pan, and return the pan to the heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low.
2. Stir in olive oil, curry powder, maple syrup, and lemon juice. Cook, stirring con- stantly, until liquid reduces, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Pound carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp curry powder
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Freshly ground pepper